20/20 Focus on JESUS

20/20 Focus on JESUS
Each day we need to keep our eyes focused on JESUS - 20/20! I am sorry that I did not continue this blog into the beginning of 2021. Nine months passed by before I was convicted to return to this blog and encourage us to look at JESUS, with clear vision, via a daily scripture reading. Yellow highlights are names/descriptions of JESUS that we'll add to the list on the right.

Friday, April 24, 2020

2020 for JESUS - Day 115: JESUS is THE VINE... THE TRUE VINE... LOVE... JOY...

John 15:5, 7 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides ...

Jesus Is the Vine—Followers Are Branches

15 “'I am THE TRUE VINE, and MY FATHER is the VINE DRESSER. 
2 Every branch in ME that does not bear fruit, HE takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, HE prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. 
3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 
4 Abide in ME, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in THE VINE, so neither can you unless you abide in ME. 
5 I am THE VINE, you are the branches; he who abides in ME and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from ME you can do nothing. 
6 If anyone does not abide in ME, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned. 
7 If you abide in ME, and MY words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 
8 MY FATHER is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be MY disciples. 
9 Just as THE FATHER has loved ME, I have also loved you; abide in MY LOVE. 
10 If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY LOVE; just as I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS LOVE. 
11 These things I have spoken to you so that MY JOY may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW-Women Opening the Word-Week 3, Days 1-4

 We were created by GOD!  None of us are exactly the same.  Each of us is loved by OUR MAKER and given special characteristics for our journ...